- Write a Review
Designed to add dark tones and dramatic flair.
With the growing popularity of the Iron Label series, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration. Working their famous FR body shape from the “chassis” up, the FRIX7FEAH has been designed to add some dark, dramatic flair to the brand’s no-frills, “made-for-metal” lineup.
The FR Series was designed as a musical chameleon suited to handle anything from Classic Metal to cutting-edge Metalcore. Now, this sleek beauty continues to evolve as a member of the Iron Label series.
Working from the philosophy that playing comfort translates into speed and articulation, the FRIX7FEAH features a spacious, bound Ebony fretboard mounted on a 3-piece Maple/Bubinga Nitro Wizard-7 neck that both enhances playing agility and optimizes clarity.
The acclaimed Ibanez Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge improves sustain and provides faultless intonation, while EMG 707 pickups effectively produce a distinctive tone with thick, complex distortion and plenty of depth to help you mold your signature sound.
Gotoh locking machine heads help provide superior tuning stability and expedite string changes. An infinitely usable finishing touch comes in the form of a convenient Killswitch for insane rhythms and electrifying strobe effects that will take your solos into another dimension.
The FRIX7FEAH is yet another reason why the Ibanez Iron Label series is winning over new die-hard converts every day. Case sold separately.
- Nitro Wizard-7 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Ash top/Mahogany body
- Bound Ebony fretboard
- Jumbo frets
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
- Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- EMG 707 (H) neck pickup
- EMG 707 (H) bridge pickup
- Black hardware
- Killswitch equipped
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.