- J19597 000001000 J19597000001000
Ibanez FRM Series FRM150 Paul Gilbert Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Paul Gilbert thrashes and rolls only with the best of instruments, namely his own. His signature models deliver with a rough and tumble combination o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Paul's signature model, now with an HSH pickup configuration.
Paul Gilbert thrashes and rolls only with the best of instruments, namely his own. His signature models deliver with a rough and tumble combination of shred playability and warm tone just where he wants it. The design of the FRM150 was inspired by many hours of playing and performance by Paul Gilbert with the original Ibanez Fireman model. The most eye-catching part of the FRM150 is its unique body shape and HSH pickup configuration. The Fireman's mahogany body balances remarkably well.
Similar to his other signature models, the FRM150 features a specific layout to keep the volume knob location in Paul's favorite spot. In addition, the guitar features a pickup selector switch and an added tone control for maximum tone shaping.
The FRM150 sports DiMarzio pickups now favored by Paul. The bridge and neck positions feature DiMarzio Air Classics, while the middle features a DiMarzio Area '67.
The original Ibanez Tight-Tune bridge and tailpiece promote superior transfer of string vibration without unwanted movement.
- FRM150 set-in neck
- Mahogany body
- Medium frets
- Rosewood fretboard
- White dot inlay
- Tight Tune bridge
- DiMarzio Air Classic neck pickup
- DiMarzio Area '67 middle pickup
- DiMarzio Air Classic bridge pickup
- Case sold separately
Experience something special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.