- J16982 000001000 J16982000001000
Ibanez G10-3/4-NT Classical Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Ibanez classical guitars take the guesswork out of finding an affordable, great-sounding classical guitar that's easy to fret and play. Whether you a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 3/4 sized classical sure to become your go-to classic.
Ibanez classical guitars take the guesswork out of finding an affordable, great-sounding classical guitar that's easy to fret and play. Whether you are looking for a traditional classical-sized instrument or a comfortable nylon-string beginner guitar, they are extremely well-constructed, affordable and have the pristine tonality and playability of much more expensive instruments. The GA10-3/4 offers up delicious tone with a mixture of spruce top and mahogany back and sides. Stylish appointments include black body binding and a classic mosaic soundhole rosette, which seems to pop off the light spruce top.
- Body type: ¾ Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Natural High Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 44.5mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 580mm (22.8)
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Gold Classical
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: 12-Hole Classical Bridge, Savarez Nylon Strings
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: N/A
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.