- H90912 000001000 H90912000001000
Ibanez GA2 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ibanez GA2 3/4 Size Classical Guitar will satisfy the needs of the student who is looking for the sound and playability of a real classical guita...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great features and a great price make this nylon string guitar perfect for beginners.
The Ibanez GA2 3/4 Size Classical Guitar will satisfy the needs of the student who is looking for the sound and playability of a real classical guitar. This Ibanez guitar features a spruce top, mahogany neck, classical mosaic design rosette, natural high-gloss finish, and much more at a price you can afford.
Case sold separately.
- Spruce Top
- Mahogany Neck
- Classical Mosaic Design Rosette
- Natural High Gloss Finish
- Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Case sold separately
Get started right with the right-sized guitar. Order today.
GA2 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
- Body Shape: 3/4 Size Classical Body
Neck: Mahogany Neck
BackSides: Catalpa Back and Sides
Top: Spruce Top
Rosette: Classical Mosaic Design Rosette
Tuners: Chrome Classical Tuners
Fretboard: BK Colored Maple Bridge and BK Hardwood Fretboard
Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
Strings: Ibanez Coated Classical Strings
Finishes: Natural High Gloss Finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.