- Write a Review
Loaded with Ibanez know-how at an affordable price.
When the history of the solid body 7-string is told, there is one brand that stands above the rest: Ibanez. While other guitar makers experimented half-heartedly, Ibanez committed its full efforts to the development and perfection of this instrument. Now, the Ibanez artist roster brims with the leaders of progressive and heavy metal 7-string players.
The GRG7321EX exemplifies an artist-driven development process and the guitar building expertise that it yields. The Poplar bodied GRG7321EX sports a Rosewood fingerboard with iconic Sharktooth inlay, for warm, yet well-defined tonality. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the GRG7 is yet another achievement in player comfort resulting fretting hand fit that minimizes effort and maximizes your performance. EMG HZ 7-string pickups round out this metal mammoth with an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures.
- 7-string model
- Poplar body
- Rosewood fingerboard with Sharktooth inlay
- Thin, fast neck
- EMG HZ 7-string pickups
Trust Ibanez to offer a great 7-string at a great price. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.