- Product J15105
Ibanez GS221 Electric Guitar
Metallic Green Sunburst
- Write a Review
Over the years the S-Series has established itself as an iconic model in the Ibanez line. Known for its smooth, streamlined body and thin highly play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A comfortable body shape, thin neck and two Hot n' Nasty pickups
Over the years the S-Series has established itself as an iconic model in the Ibanez line. Known for its smooth, streamlined body and thin highly playable neck, the S-Series guitar is the perfect blend of artistic design and function.
The GS221 combines these lofty features with an easily adjustable fixed bridge, yet still manages to fall squarely within reach of just about any player. The poplar body sports a lustrous high-gloss finish and the maple neck features a rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays. Electronics include two proprietary high output humbucker pickups with a 3-way selector switch.
- Maple "GS" neck
- Poplar body
- Jumbo frets
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Pearl dot inly
- Fixed bridge
- Hot 'n' Nasty neck pickup
- Hot 'n' Nasty bridge pickup
- Black Hardware
- Case sold separately
Grab a great starter, or backup guitar that sounds as good as it plays. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.