- H97034 000001000 H97034000001000
Ibanez Ibanez AT Andy Timmons Premium Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Andy Timmons has been rocking stages for ages, since 1988 to be exact, beginning with glam metal rockers Danger Danger, continuing on with Pawn Kings...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sharp design and DiMarzio pickups help you lock in killer tone.
- AT10PSBAndy Timmons
Andy Timmons has been rocking stages for ages, since 1988 to be exact, beginning with glam metal rockers Danger Danger, continuing on with Pawn Kings, Andy Timmons Band (ATB), releasing solo albums, and working with a diverse group of acts, from Paula Abdul, and Kip Winger to Steve Vai, Ted Nugent, and the Beach Boys. Now Ibanez is honoring this rock veteran with the Ibanez AT Andy Timmons Premium Signature Electric.
This sweet-looking alder bodied guitar features a double cutaway design with a beveled edge on the lower bout to make it easier to access frets that give you the most squeal appeal. The guitar also features an AT 1-piece maple neck with KTS TITANIUM rods to ensure longevity and a Wilkonson WV6-SB Bridge with a whammy bar. Helping capture and shape your tone are DiMarzio The Cruiser pickups at the neck and mid position, a Dimarzio AT-1 bridge pickup, a 5-way pickup selector, and Volume, Neck & Middle, & Bridge Tone control knobs. A hardshell case is included for when you're not rocking out of your shell with this Ibanez original.
- Neck type: AT 1-pc Maple neck with KTS TITANIUM rods
- Body: Alder with double cutaway design and beveled lower bout for easier access
- Fretboard: Maple fretboard with black dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets with Premium fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Wilkinson WV6-SB
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio The Cruiser (H) neck pickup
- Middle pickup: DiMarzio The Cruiser (H) mid pickup
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio AT-1 (H) bridge pickup
- Controls: 5-way pickup selector system plus Volume, Neck & Middle Tone, Bridge Tone control knobs
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Sunburst finish
- Hardshell case included
- Neck dimensions:
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 40.5"
- Width at Last Fret: 56mm
- Thickness at 1st: 21mm
- Thickness at 12th: 23mm
Order this sunburst fire-breathing Dragon Dragon guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Neck Feel
- Poor set up
Comments about Ibanez AT Andy Timmons Premium Signature Electric Guitar:
Don't be fooled by the video of Andy playing the at10p and bragging on it. You won't get his amazing tone without the rest of his gear set up (pedals and amps).The dimarzio Cruiser pickups are very emg esque when played clean. It's hard to explain but there isn't any single coil personality to the cruisers. However, the at1 humbucker sounds great. Not too hot but hot enough. The neck feel/shape is the best thing about the guitar. It is very easy to play and comfortable and I don't have large hands. The intonation was way off but there was zero fret buzz out of the box. After two weeks of playing the at10p I decided it just didn't have the personality I was looking for and it was definitely not worth the price. I swapped it for a john mayer signature Strat and I couldn't be happier. I am completely blown away by the mayer. It is the best sounding guitar Ive ever played and the quality difference is like night and day between the fender and the ibanez.