- Write a Review
The third collaboration between Ibanez and The Offspring's Kevin Wasserman.
The third signature guitar designed by Ibanez and The Offspring's energetic guitarist, Kevin "Noodles" Wasserman, the NDM3 Noodles Signature Guitar features a 3-piece maple neck on a basswood body with a beveled edge on the lower bout and a rosewood fretboard with white dot inlays. Helping capture your "noodling" are Std.-SS1 (S) neck and Std.-SS2 (S) bridge pickups with a 3-way switching system and Tone and Volume controls. Other accoutrrements include jumbo frets, a fixed bridge, and color chrome hardware.
- Neck type: NDM 3-pc. maple neck
- Body: Basswood body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Fixed bridge
- Neck pickup: Std.-SS1 (S) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup: Std.-SS2 (S) bridge pickup
- Hardware: Color Chrome
- Controls: 3-way switching system (Neck, Center, Bridge), Tone, Volume
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Width at Last Fret: 57mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm
If you love noodling, this guitar is perfect. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.