- Write a Review
Takes the speed and performance of the S series to a whole new level.
Ibanez's Iron Label SIX20DBG solidbody electric guitar takes the speed and performance of the S Series to a whole new level of intensity. The S Series' graceful 3-D shape is mahogany specifically chosen for the S Series instruments. Light enough to amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that the S Series is known for.
The SIX20DBG even sports one of Ibanez's cutting-edge "Nitro Wizard" necks, for greater speed and stability than ever. Ebony fingerboard features quick response and great articulation with today's down tuning. And equipped with combo of American-built DiMarzio pickups, you'll get nothing but pure metal tone from your Ibanez Iron Label guitar.
With metal and nothing but metal in mind, Ibanez modded and tweaked until they got to the heaviest sounding metal axes ever built. For the ultimate in playability they took their legendary super-thin, ultra-playable Wizard neck, and upped the ante to Nitro Wizard - as fast and comfortable but with added road-tested durability. Whether it's a 6-, 7- or 8-string, every Iron Label axe is matched perfectly with American-made EMG or DiMarzio pickups. Purposefully Spartan, you won't find a feature here that doesn't contribute directly to rattling bones or waking the dead.
- Natural finish
- 3-piece maple/bubinga "Nitro Wizard" neck
- Figured Bubinga top/Mahogany body
- Bound Ebony fingerboard
- Jumbo frets, DiMarzio Air Norton neck pickup
- DiMarzio The Tone Zone bridge pickup
- Edge Zero II tremolo bridge
- Cosmo Black hardware
Trust Ibanez to get it right. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.