- J00201 000000000 J00201000000000
Ibanez Iron Label S Series SIX28FDBG 8-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Ibanez's Iron Label SIX28FDBG solidbody electric guitar takes the speed and performance of their S Series to a whole new level of intensity. The S Se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fast playing neck, DiMarzio pickups and an 8-string design that's easy to wear and admire.
Ibanez's Iron Label SIX28FDBG solidbody electric guitar takes the speed and performance of their S Series to a whole new level of intensity. The S Series graceful 3-D shape is mahogany specifically chosen for the S Series instruments. Light enough amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that the S Series is known for.
The SIX28FDBG even sports one of Ibanez's cutting-edge 27" scale "Nitro Wizard 8" necks, for greater speed and stability than ever. Its Ebony fingerboard features quick response and great articulation with today's down tuning. Equipped with an H/H combo of American-built DiMarzio pickups, you'll get nothing but pure metal tone from your Ibanez Iron Label guitar.
- Nitro Wizard-8 5-piece maple/walnut neck
- Bubinga top/Mahogany body with abalone body binding
- Bound ebony fretboard
- Jumbo frets
- Gibraltar Standard-8 bridge
- DiMarzio D Activator 8 (H) neck pickup
- DiMarzio D Activator 8 (H) bridge pickup
- Factory tuning 1D#, 2A#, 3F#, 4C#, 5G#, 6D#, 7A#, 8F
- Gold hardware
Looking for an 8-string? Strap this one on for size at your next gig. Order today.
Iron Label S Series SIX28FDBG 8-String Electric Guitar
- Neck Dimensions
Width at Nut: 55mm
Width at Last Fret: 80mm
Thickness at 1st: 20mm
Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
String Gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.054/.065
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.