- Write a Review
Made for metal with a Nitro Wizard neck and DiMarzio pickups.
As the legion of converts to the “made-for-metal” Iron Label series keeps growing, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration. Working their famous S Series body style from the “chassis” up, Ibanez speaks to the deft skills of the sinuous shredder with the SIX6DFM.
Ibanez's Iron Label SIX6DFM solid body electric guitar takes the speed and performance of their S series to a whole new level of intensity. It’s light enough to amaze in terms of comfort, yet heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that the S series is known for.
The SIX6DFM features a graceful 3-D-shape mahogany body with stunning flamed maple top, and Ibanez's cutting-edge 3pc maple/bubinga "Nitro Wizard" neck for greater speed and stability than ever. An ebony fretboard features quick response and great articulation with today’s down-tuning.
The reliable Edge-Zero II bridge, with its trusty locking system, is ready to soar, aptly handling every swoop, shimmy, and dive and then returning to earth solidly in tune. Gotoh locking machine heads help provide superior tuning stability and expedite string changes.
Developed in collaboration with Ibanez—DiMarzio, Fusion Edge pickups have been engineered to produce a powerful, distinctive tone with a crisp, cutting, high end, and a tight, compressed bottom end, minus any muddy mid-range. An added coil-tap feature, easily accessible through a conveniently located on/off mini switch, provides even greater tonal options.
The SIX6DFM is yet another reason why the Ibanez Iron Label series is winning over new die-hard converts every day.
- Dark Space Burst finish
- 3pc Maple/ Bubinga "Nitro Wizard" neck
- Flamed Maple top/Mahogany body
- Bound Ebony fretboard
- Jumbo frets
- DiMarzio Fusion Edge neck pickup
- DiMarzio Fusion Edge bridge pickup
- Coil-tap switch equipped
- Edge Zero II bridge
- Gotoh locking tuners
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to get it right. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.