- J28016 000001000 J28016000001000
Ibanez Jake Bowen Signature JBM Series JBM20 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Just as each new Periphery release seems to morph progressive metal another 180 degrees, Jake Bowen, the source of the band's rich tapestry of guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pushing the boundaries of guitar design and performance.
Just as each new Periphery release seems to morph progressive metal another 180 degrees, Jake Bowen, the source of the band's rich tapestry of guitar-based ambient soundscapes, has also moved the boundaries of guitar design and performance for those on a budget with his new Ibanez signature instrument: the JBM120. Using the Ibanez RG design as a foundation, Bowen's departures from that iconic instrument are many.
The Ibanez Jake Bowen Signature JBM Series JBM20 Electric Guitar has a mahogany body with a maple top. Its stable 3-piece maple Wizard III neck with bound rosewood fingerboard is equipped with jumbo frets and bears Jake's custom inlay, while a reversed headstock makes for a visual declaration of independence. The Edge Zero II tremolo bridge with locking nut will inspire diverse musical expression and guarantee reliable performance.
- 3pc maple Wizard III neck
- Mahogany body/maple top
- Jumbo frets
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- JBM custom inlay
- Edge Zero II bridge
- Factory tuning: 1:D, 2:A, 3:F, 4:C, 5:G, 6:C
- DiMarzio Titan neck pu
- DiMarzio Titan bridge pu
- Hardshell case included
Jake's signature model is within reach. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.