- Write a Review
A reflection of Paul’s own unique artistic vision.
With a bigger than life stage show and some of the greatest rock anthems of all time, KISS clawed their way to the top of the charts during the '70s to become one of the biggest acts in the history of rock and roll. The relationship between Ibanez and KISS frontman, Paul Stanley, goes back to 1976, when the two first began to collaborate on a signature guitar. Neither Ibanez nor Stanley realized at the time that the guitar they were about to create would not only become the iconic instrument Stanley would forever be associated with, but also one of the most identifiable, and emblematic guitars of rock and roll of all time.
Keeping with Paul’s own unique artistic vision, the PS120SP is a very special PS model, featuring a flashy Silver Sparkle finish, mirror finish pickguard, chrome hardware, and fancy diagonal stripe block fretboard inlays. The Mahogany body is fitted with a Maple top that provides full, balanced tone, and augmented by a 3-piece Mahogany PS set-in neck with bound Ebony fretboard for both exceptional sustain and articulation. Electronics include a Seymour Duncan ‘59 model neck pickup, and Custom 5 bridge pickup for a full range of classic rock and roll tone. An Ibanez ART-1 bridge facilitates the optimal transfer of string vibrations to the body and precise intonation.
Built for the avid Paul Stanley fan or anyone looking to strut their rock and roll stuff in true 70’s style—the PS120SP is yet another piece of the Ibanez PS Signature Model legacy that defies convention. Case sold separately.
- Silver Sparkle finish
- 3pc Maple PS set-in neck
- Maple top/ Mahogany body
- Bound Ebony fretboard
- Medium frets
- Seymour Duncan '59 model SH-1n neck pickup
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 SH-14 bridge pickup
- Full Tune III bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Case old separately
Own this special signature guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.