- J48419 000001000 J48419000001000
Ibanez Paul Stanley Signature PS120L Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With a bigger than life stage show and some great rock anthems, KISS clawed their way to the top of the charts during the 70’s to become one of the b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The iconic instrument with modern upgrades.
With a bigger than life stage show and some great rock anthems, KISS clawed their way to the top of the charts during the 70’s to become one of the biggest acts in the history of Rock n’ Roll. In 1976, the band’s frontman, Paul Stanley, was approached by Ibanez to collaborate on a signature guitar that would become the iconic instrument he would forever be associated with.
In 1977, when Paul and Ibanez sat down to create his signature guitar, it was to be a totally unique design, but while perusing through the Ibanez catalog, one guitar in particular caught the frontman’s eye: The Artist 2663.
Later to be known as the “Iceman,” the Artist wasn’t exactly a popular model at the time, but Stanley was intrigued by its asymmetrical shape and unusual body style and decided this would be the template for his signature instrument. Now, for the first time since 1996, Paul and Ibanez have reunited to introduce three exciting new Paul Stanley signature models.
The PS120L is a left-handed version of the PS120. It features a Mahogany body with a Maple top for a full, balanced tone. In addition, 3pc Mahogany PS set-in neck, a bound Ebony fretboard features long sustain and clear articulation. Electronics include a Seymour Duncan ‘59 model neck pickup and a Custom 5 at the bridge for a full range of classic tone. An ART-1 bridge was selected for optimal string transfer and precise intonation.
Finished in a high gloss Black with stunning block fingerboard inlay, body binding and chrome hardware, the PS120L is an iconic guitar and a true work of art. Case sold separately.
- Left-handed model
- PS 3pc Mahogany set-in neck
- 24.75 in. scale
- Maple top/ Mahogany body
- Bound Ebony fretboard
- Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Medium frets
- Seymour Duncan ’59 model SH-1n (H) neck pickup
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 SH-14 (H) bridge pickup
- Full Tune III bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.