- J26001 000001000 J26001000001000
Ibanez PGM80P Paul Gilbert Signature PGM Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
When Paul Gilbert burst onto the scene in the early '80s with Racer X, guitarists worldwide were ready to burn their instruments. Following his blist...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ash body with Paul's signature flare and pro-level features.
When Paul Gilbert burst onto the scene in the early '80s with Racer X, guitarists worldwide were ready to burn their instruments. Following his blistering run with Racer X, Paul went on to chart-topping success with Mr. Big, which immediately catapulted him to guitar superstar status. Through it all, Paul's axe of choice has been an Ibanez.
The PGM80P is inspired by his original PGM800, but adds a few modern twists to match his current playing preferences. Corresponding to Paul's recent shift from 24-frets, the PGM80P's rosewood fretboard sports 22 frets, expertly finished for lightning-fast finger work. A slim, 5-piece maple/walnut PGM Premium neck is designed for maximum comfort, making lightning fast licks nearly effortless.
An ash body delivers bright, articulate sound, and showcases eye-catching appointments like Paul's trademark f-hole graphics, and matching ash veneer headstock. A Wilkinson WV6-SB tremolo bridge offers vintage tones with long sustain and is paired with Gotoh MG-T locking tuners for rock-solid tuning stability.
Electronics include DiMarzio neck and bridge PAF Master humbucking pickups, and a DiMarzio PGM single-coil middle pickup for the perfect mix of vintage and modern sounds. Wired with five-way switching, the PGM80Ps tonal possibilities are virtually limitless. Hardshell case included.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wizard
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut with Titanium rods
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: PAF Master
- Middle: PGM single-coil
- Bridge: PAF Master
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Wilkinson synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.