- J47694 000001000 J47694000001000
Ibanez PN14WK Mahogany Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The PN14WK is a parlor body style acoustic with mahogany top, back and sides which proffers a warm, full tone. While the open pore weathered black fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The beautiful tone of an all-mahogany body with the unique look of a Weathered Black open pore finish.
The PN14WK is a parlor body style acoustic with mahogany top, back and sides which proffers a warm, full tone. While the open pore weathered black finish adds to the guitar's natural, subtle aesthetics, it also contributes to the sound of the instrument. Thick, heavy finishes can impede the vibration of a guitar’s body, "choking" the instruments tone and projection. The light, carefully applied weathered black open pore finish permits the wood to transfer sound more freely, optimizing vibration and allowing the guitar to realize its full sound potential. The PN14WK also features a chrome open gear tuners, rosewood fretboard and bridge with Ibanez Advantage bridge pins for improved tuning stability.<br><br>Case sold separately.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Weathered Black Open Pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this sweet-looking Ibanez today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.