- J48414 000001000 J48414000001000
Ibanez RG Prestige RG652AHML Left-Handed Electric Guitar
Nebula Green Burst
- Write a Review
As the crown jewel of Ibanez, the Prestige line represents the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made in Japan with craftsmanship, quality, and innovation.
As the crown jewel of Ibanez, the Prestige line represents the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, have earned worldwide acclaim and respect throughout the industry for their craftsmanship, quality, and innovation. Combine this with the classic Ibanez RG design and you have an instrument that truly represents a cornerstone of the Ibanez legacy.
The RG652AHML is a left-handed version of the popular Prestige series RG652AHM. It features an Ash body for sparkling highs and beefy lows with a generous heaping of sustain. The ultra-fast, 5-piece Maple/ Walnut, Super Wizard High Performance neck has a stunning Birdseye Maple fingerboard for a snappier sound.
Electronics include a pair of DiMarzio Air Norton and The Tone Zone pickups for the perfect mix of power and tone, and a 5-way selector switch for maximum tonal versatility. The masterpiece Edge tremolo bridge offers exceptional tuning stability, precise intonation adjustment, and playing comfort. Hardshell case included.
Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple Walnut neck
Bound Birdseye Maple fretboard
Black dot inlay
DiMarzio Air Norton (H) neck pickup
DiMarzio The Tone Zone (H) bridge pickup
Edge tremolo bridge
Cosmo Black Hardware
Hardshell case included
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.