- J48360 000001000 J48360000001000
Ibanez RG Prestige RG652MPB Electric Guitar
Ghost Fleet Blue Burst
- Write a Review
As the crown jewel of the Ibanez line, the Prestige designation paints a vivid picture of the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Worthy of its position in the Ibanez legacy.
As the crown jewel of the Ibanez line, the Prestige designation paints a vivid picture of the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, have earned worldwide acclaim for their exemplary craftsmanship, superb quality and numerous innovations. Manifested here in the classic Ibanez RG format, the RG652MPB Prestige is an instrument worthy of its position as cornerstone of the Ibanez legacy.
The RG652MPB features a Mahogany body with a handsomely figured Poplar Burl top. A Birdseye Maple fretboard and exclusive 5-piece Maple/Walnut Super Wizard High-Performance neck provide exceptional playability and rock solid stability even under the most extreme playing conditions.
DiMarzio Air Norton and The Tone Zone pickups were chosen for the inspiring way they complement each other to create a wide pallet of tonal options that add fire and improve sustain, yet retain clarity. Wired through a 5-way selector switch, they can be combined in a variety of configurations that offer numerous tonal options. The masterpiece Edge bridge offers exceptional tuning stability, precise intonation adjustment, and playing comfort. Hardshell case included.
- Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple Walnut neck
- Poplar Burl top
- Mahogany body
- Birdseye Maple fretboard
- Black dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Prestige fret edge treatment
- Edge tremolo bridge
- DiMarzio Air Norton (H) neck pickup
- DiMarzio Tone Zone (H) bridge pickup
- Cosmo Black Hardware
- Hardshell case included
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.