- Write a Review
Distinctive looks, EMG pickups and fast Wizard neck.
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength.
This RG6005FEQM model has a gorgeous Quilted Maple top over a mahogany body and a Wizard III neck shape that offers maximum comfort and speed. Its fingerboard is rosewood with 24 jumbo frets for bigger note bends. Brushed chrome cover EMG 66 & 57 pickups put out plenty of sonic diversity and power and come with a killswitch for some cool sound strobe effects. A fixed bridge and Cosmo Black hardware complete the list of metal appointments. Case sold separately.
- Quilted Maple top
- Mahogany body
- Wizard III neck shape
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets
- Brushed chrome cover EMG 66 & 57 pickups
- Kill switch
- Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- Cosmo Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Take a leap up the ladder with this powerful guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.