- J49190 000001000 J49190000001000
Ibanez S Prestige S6527SKFX 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
As the crown jewel of Ibanez, the Prestige line represents the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Finely crafted in Japan to inspire.
As the crown jewel of Ibanez, the Prestige line represents the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, have earned worldwide acclaim and respect throughout the industry for their craftsmanship, quality, and innovation. Combine this with the legendary Ibanez S body style, and you have an instrument that defines the Ibanez mission of quality, innovation and design.
The S6527SKFX features a Mahogany body with a visually stunning Silky Oak top, and revered Wizard-7 Prestige neck—constructed of five, glued, solid pieces of Maple/ Wenge—for absolute rock solid stability and fast, smooth, high-performance playing. Electronics include a pair of DiMarzio PAF7 pickups for a warm vintage vibe with rounded highs and defined lows, and offer a broad array of options via a 5-way switch.
The Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge is designed for precise intonation adjustment, playing comfort, and great sustain, combine with super smooth Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads for superior tuning stability. Hardshell case included.
Wizard-7 5pc Maple/ Wenge neck
- Silky Oak top
- Mahogany body
- Bound Rosewood fretboard
- Bound Marbled Rosewood fretboard
- Off-set white dot inlay
- Jumbo frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
- DiMarzio PAF 7 (H) neck pickup
- DiMarzio PAF 7 (H) bridge pickup
- Gotoh MG-T locking tuners
- Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- Cosmo black Hardware
- Includes hardshell case
Add a great Ibanez to your arsenal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.