- J36165 000001000 J36165000001000
Ibanez Talman Series TM302M Electric Guitar
Sea Foam Green
- Write a Review
The TM302M begins with a curvy, traditionally styled alder Talman body that produces a strong, full sound with crisp, distinctive high-end. The Maple...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Modern Ibanez innovation and cherished traditional tone.
The TM302M begins with a curvy, traditionally styled alder Talman body that produces a strong, full sound with crisp, distinctive high-end. The Maple “Talman” 22-fret neck is a traditional “C” shape for that comfortable, familiar feel reminiscent of guitars from the '50s and '60s—but its smooth, easily playable maple fretboard is where modern innovation takes over.
A distinct Ibanez asset is its flatter fretboard radius—a feature more conducive to modern guitar techniques, as well as being a friendlier surface for slide players. Yet another advantage comes from its smooth contoured heel at the neck joint, which provides unfettered access to even the highest frets. Hardware includes an IFX10 fixed bridge equipped with six individual string saddles for superior intonation, and locking machine heads that guarantee solid tuning stability.
The TM302M packs two Custom Vintage Single pickups, specifically chosen for their uncanny classic tone, aggressive bite, incredible sustain, and distinctive “twang” of a traditional double single-coil guitar. Run through a 3-way pickup selector switch, these warm single coil pickups are excellent for country, pop, blues or classic rock. Players who derive their distortion from an amp will appreciate the versatility and responsiveness these moderate-output pickups offer—back off on the volume and you’ll find your sound transforming from a snarling bite to a clean, singing tone with softer attack.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Talman Classic-Plus
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.614" (41mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom Vintage single-coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Vintage single-coil
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Own this distinctive guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.