- Write a Review
Ibanez quality with outstanding playability.
The V70FMCE Acoustic-Electric guitar features a flamed maple top and mahogany back, sides and neck. Equipped with a soft cutaway for higher fret access, it is a very responsive instrument with capacity for great dynamic range. The quality electronics combine with the superior Ibanez design to create an instrument that sounds great plugged in or played acoustically. It also features a rosewood fretboard and chrome tuners.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Flame Maple
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: X
Body finish: Transparent Red Sunburst
Neck shape: U
Nut width: 42mm
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 651mm (25.5)
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Gloss
Pickup/preamp: AEQ200 Preamp with 2-Band EQ
Headstock overlay: Flamed Maple
Tuning machines: Chrome
Saddle & nut: Plastic
Number of strings: 6
Special features: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Order this fun, affordable Ibanez today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.