- H82834 000002001 H82834000002001
Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky Electric Guitar
Snow White Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Based on the highly-regarded San Dimas guitar produced by Jackson and Charvel in the 1980s, The Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky Electric Guitar ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rocking tribute to a rocking guitarist!
Based on the highly-regarded San Dimas guitar produced by Jackson and Charvel in the 1980s, The Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky Electric Guitar pro features include an alder body, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck, compound-radius ebony or maple fingerboard, DiMarzio Super Distortion bridge pickup with Fender SCN middle and neck single-coil pickups in H-S-S configuration, and a Floyd Rose tremolo. Includes case.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Gloss polyester
- Neck: Bolt-on Quartersawn maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony or maple
- Radius: Compound-radius 12" to 16" ((304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Frets: 22 jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
- Tuning Keys: Die-cast tuners
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Pickguard: White
- Neck: Fender SCN
- Middle: Fender SCN
- Bridge: DiMarzio Super Distortion Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup;
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup;
- Position 3. Middle Pickup;
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup;
- Position 5. Neck
- Pickup controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: D'Addario NPS, XL, (.009 to .042)
- Unique Features: Adrian Smith Signature on front of Headstock.
- Includes case
Get an electric guitar that can do it all! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.