- Write a Review
A stealth rocker with an arch-top mahogany body and through-body maple neck.
The Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 6 boasts an arch-top mahogany body and through-body maple neck, 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, 25.5" scale length, stylish fingerboard and headstock binding, direct-mount DiMarzio Chris Broderick signature pickups, Floyd Rose Special tremolo, Jackson die-cast tuners and Dunlop locking strap buttons.
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Top
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Matte Polyester
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: Jackson Reverse AT (3-Over/3-Under)
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 6
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 6
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose Special FRT-S2000 Double-Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the smooth curves of this sustainful guitar. Order today.
Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 6