- H94543 000002000 H94543000002000
Jackson Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 7
- Write a Review
The Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 7 seven-string boasts an arch-top mahogany body and through-body maple neck, 12"-radius rosewood fin...Read More
The Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 7 seven-string boasts an arch-top mahogany body and through-body maple neck, 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, 25" scale length, stylish fingerboard and headstock binding, direct-mount DiMarzio Chris Broderick signature pickups, Floyd Rose Special seven-string tremolo, Jackson die-cast tuners and Dunlop locking strap buttons.
Case sold separately.
Designed with his own special take on the venerable Soloist.
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Side Dot
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Headstock: Jackson Reverse AT (3-Over/4-Under)
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 7
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 7
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Auxiliary Switching: Mini Toggle Kill Switch 2 Position
- Unique Features: 3-Ply Black Truss Rod Cover with Chris Broderick Signature, Black Painted Headstock
- Case sold separately
Take the 7-string plunge with the right guitar. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Fret Buzz
- Rock Concerts
- Small Venues
Comments about Jackson Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 7:
All in all, this is a great guitar. It buzzed a little when I first picked it up, but this is easily fixable. The neck feels great, I don't have to reach too much around it, the guitar aesthetics wise looks amazing. the special floyd rose doesn't give me any issues, and the locking nuts keep it in tune fairly well. It has some pretty cool features like the kill switch. It's an amazing guitar besides a couple problems I have for how much it costs. The pickups are a little soft, and if you're into death metal and things like that, these pickups aren't the best for it. They are good, but there are better out there. Second, I'm not a fan of how there aren't any inlays on it, but there are inlays on the side of the neck. If I had to rate this guitar out of 10, I would give it an 8/10. Pickups could've been better given the price. But it's a great guitar and if you have the money, I would invest in it. I would put it up there with Ibanez's higher end guitars.