- Product 581864
Jackson Custom Randy Rhoads Limited Run Mike Shannon-Signed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Custom Randy Rhoads Ltd Run Electric Guitar is a real players instrument that was made for hard rocking lead work. Only 10 instruments crafted an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An iconic hand-signed collectors edition from a modern guitar hero!
The Custom Randy Rhoads Ltd Run Electric Guitar is a real players instrument that was made for hard rocking lead work. Only 10 instruments crafted and autographed by Jackson Custom Shop Master Builder Mike Shannon, who was intimately involved in creating Randy Rhoads' original 1980s black Jackson signature model.
The RR Ltd. features a Rhoads V-shaped alder body, a quartersawn Eastern hard rock maple through-the-body neck with an ultra think profile. The compound radius ebony fingerboard allows for comfortable chording lower down the neck and shredding leads higher up and sports pearl sharkfin inlays. The RR Ltd. Is fitted with Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups and a Tune-o-matic-style bridge with a string thru Rhoads V-plate tailpiece for maximum sustain. Gotoh/Jackson Tuners keep you in pitch and gold hardware finishes off the cool look of this heavy metal beast. Mike Shannon's signature is on the back of the headstock. Includes deluxe molded case by SKB and a Certificate of Authenticity.
A non-signature version (product # 581865)
of this Custom Shop instrument is also
- Body: Alder
- Body Style: Rhoads "V"
- Neck Type: Neck-Thru-Body Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid Bound Fingerboard and Headstock
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .850"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius / 304.8 mm to 406.4 mm
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648 mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" / 43 mm
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Pickguard: Rhoads Gold-plated
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2n Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Bridge Pickup), Tone (Neck Pickup)
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Tun-O-Matic with String Thru Rhoads V-plate Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh/Jackson
- Case: Deluxe Molded Case by SKB and a Certificate of Authenticity.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Awsome guitar made of very high quality craftmanship, but this guitar is really more of a collectors item than a practical playable guitar. I suggest you take the Jackson RR5 in consideration. It plays,sounds and looks every bit as nice this guitar but more in the price range of the average player.
the best guitar ever just those 4 words are enough to describe it perfectly