- #H82832 000004001 H82832000004001
Jackson Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist electric guitar
- Write a Review
When Chris Broderick joined a revitalized Megadeth in 2008, fans were awestruck by his dazzling thrash fretwork. Jackson now honors this modern metal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exquisitely designed archtop body with quilt maple top, Broderick Designed humbuckers and Floyd Rose temolo.
When Chris Broderick joined a revitalized Megadeth in 2008, fans were awestruck by his dazzling thrash fretwork. Jackson now honors this modern metal master with the Chris Broderick Soloist, in six-string and seven-string models.
Working with Jackson Custom Shop Master Builder Mike Shannon, Broderick designed his own special take on the venerable Soloist, with an offset arch-top mahogany body and quilt maple top (with matching headstock). Features include quartersawn maple neck with quilt maple binding and Floyd Rose nut, natural body and headstock binding, ebony fingerboard with 12" radius and 24 jumbo stainless steel frets, Broderick-designed Custom DiMarzio direct-mounted humbucking neck and bridge pickups, kill switch, recessed Floyd Rose Pro bridge, black hardware, Planet Waves Auto-Trim tuners, side-mounted Rhoads jack, Ernie Ball strap locks and case.
- Body Material: Quilt Maple Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Neck Binding: Quilted Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Jackson Floyd Rose
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Chris Broderick Designed Custom DiMarzio (Direct Mounted)
- Neck Pickup: Chris Broderick Designed Custom Direct-Mount DiMarzio
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Killswitch
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Killswitch
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Pro (recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Planet Waves Auto-Trim
- Unique Features: Ernie Ball strap locks, Planet Waves Auto-trim Tuners, kill switch, Quartersawn Maple neck, Mahogany sides and back, natural binding on body & headstock, matching Quilted headcap, Quilted Maple neck binding, 12" radius, Ebony fingerboard, Chris Broderick designed Custom DiMarzio direct mounted pickups, and recessed Floyd Rose Pro bridges
- Strap Locks: Ernie Ball Strap Locks
Step up to the best you can get. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
- Fret Buzz
- Rock Concerts
- Small Venues
Comments about Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist electric guitar:
I own a number of high-end guitars (Petrucci BFR, PRS Custom 24, Soloist, Ibanez JEM) and this one scores just as high as the other ones.
It plays fast, and it's very comfortable. It looks amazing. It's a little bit on the heavy-weight side (most are, if you compare them to the JEM) but it's still a joy to play. I find it hard to believe that, while this being a 'Jackson Soloist', it feels so different to the SL1 Soloist that I have.
Finally, my guitar required some setup, which is reasonable considering the weather conditions in Florida.
Musician's Friend gave me a great price and I am very satisfied with this guitar.