More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J16653 000003001 J16653000003001
Jackson JS12 Electric Guitar
Gloss White Rosewood
- Write a Review
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and ...Read More
Classic Jackson style, 24 frets and a host of affordable features.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS12 Dinky has a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, and 12-16" compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.