- Product 520301
Jackson JS20 Dinky Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The JS20 has an Indian...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An entry-level guitar that plays like a dream and sounds as good as it looks.
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The JS20 has an Indian cedro body (flame maple veneer on transparent colors), bolt-on maple neck with rosewood compound radius fingerboard, a Jackson high-output humbucking pickup in the bridge position and single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions, a 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge and chrome hardware. The Jackson JS20 has excellent fit and finish and is great for a variety of styles. Includes Jackson Gig Bag.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Body Species: Indian Cedro with Flame Maple Veneer on Transparent Colors
- Body Style: Dinky
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .910"
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16", (304.8 to 406.4 mm) Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Inlays: MOTO Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson JE10 Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Jackson JE14 Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson JE14 Single-Coil Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone,
- Case: Standard Jackson Gig Bag
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuners: Die-Cast Tuners
- Additional Information:
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
The first thing I did when I obtained this beauty was tighten the life(exageration) out of the 4 neck joint bolt. This in return gave me way more sustain! The pickups are good(but I bet that some coil taps with this thing would make is sound like a prs!) Why? Because of the wood(indian cedro means Indian Cedar)This body would be a mix between Alder and Korina!-At least thats how I can describe it.
well my first reveiw said that this product was good but now its just not that good anymore. its not made very well and i cant get a good sound out of it. its boring. its preity and has a low price tag but im starting to regret it
i have recently bought this in trans blue and it is great. all the pick ups sound vary and the neck is d shaped and smoother. the five way toggle switch dosent really make a difference. it also has a great metal sound. i recommend it for beginners and even pro on a budget cause every cent