- Product 520302
Jackson JS30DK Dinky Electric Guitar - Tremolo Bridge
- Write a Review
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The JS30 has an alder ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An entry-level guitar that plays like a dream and sounds as good as it looks.
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The JS30 has an alder body (with flame maple veneer on transparent colors), bolt-on maple neck with rosewood compound radius fingerboard and reverse headstock, a Jackson high-output CVR2 humbucking pickups, 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge and chrome hardware. The Jackson JS30 has excellent fit and finish and is great for a variety of styles. Includes Jackson Gig Bag.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Body Species: Alder with Flame Maple Veneer on Transparent Colors
- Body Style: Dinky
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .910"
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16", (304.8 to 406.4 mm) Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Inlays: MOTO Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone,
- Case: Standard Jackson Gig Bag
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge
- Tuners: Die-Cast Tuners
- Additional Information:
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
i bought it today, and its insanely great, stays intune great, Dived and Diped the floyd all day, stayed in tune well, awesome guitar, pick ups are insane, love this guitar! A must buy!
I recently got this guitar because I wanted another Jackson. I also have a mid-90s PS-4 Performer which I love and I thought hey, the JS series are entry level but for the price, I'll give it a shot. I was definitely not disappointed! I gave up my Ibanez RG3EXQM1 to get this guitar and while I love the RG3 as well, I'm much more comfortable with a Jackson. The licensed Floyd Rose is really good. Better than the older version in my PS-4 in my opinion. I had it set up for 10s just because I personally like a little heavier strings than 9s but either way, the action is great and the neck is amazing compared to other guitars in this price range. Get it! You'll love it!