- Product 520307
Jackson JS30DKT Dinky Electric Guitar - Fixed Bridge
- Write a Review
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The JS30 has an alder ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An entry-level guitar that plays like a dream and sounds as good as it looks.
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The JS30 has an alder body (with flame maple veneer on transparent colors), bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and reverse headstock, a Jackson high-output CVR2 humbucking pickups, adjustable string-through-body bridge and chrome hardware. Includes Jackson Gig Bag.
The smaller "Dinky" style body is comfortable and ideal for the beginning guitarist. The Jackson compound-radius fingerboard has more curves more at the nut for easy chording and flattens out towards the body for shredding lead work. The Jackson JS30 has excellent fit and finish and is great for a variety of styles.
- Body Species: Alder with Flame Maple Veneer on Transparent Colors
- Body Style: Dinky
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .910"
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16", (304.8 to 406.4 mm) Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Inlays: MOTO Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone,
- Case: Standard Jackson Gig Bag
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjustable String-Through-Body Bridge
- Tuners: Die-Cast Tuners
- Additional Information:
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042