- Product H68214
Jackson JS30KE Kelly Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Jackson's entry-level JS30KE Kelly suits the needs of beginning electric guitar players and offers the best in materials, workmanship, and value. The...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The amazing Kelly body and features at an affordable price.
Jackson's entry-level JS30KE Kelly suits the needs of beginning electric guitar players and offers the best in materials, workmanship, and value. The distinct Kelly body shape allows easy access to the upper frets and has great tone and sustain. Features an Indian cedro body, bolt-on maple neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard, Jackson CVR high-output humbucking pickups, adjustable string-through-body bridge, and chrome hardware.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .910"
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- 3-Position Blade pickups switching:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Optional Deluxe Molded Case
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"