- Product H68215
Jackson JS30RR Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The Jackson JS30RR Rho...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An entry-level Signature model guitar made for metal.
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The Jackson JS30RR Rhoads Electric Guitar features an Indian alder body, bolt-on maple neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard, Jackson CVR2 high-output humbucking pickups, adjustable string-through-body bridge and chrome hardware. Jackson Gig bag included.
The distinct Rhoads V Style body has a cool vibe and allows complete access to the 24-fret neck. The Jackson compound-radius fingerboard has more curves more at the nut for easy chording and flattens out towards the body for shredding lead work. This is a fitting axe for its namesake.
- Body Species: Alder
- Body Style: Rhoads V Style
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .910"
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16", (304.8 to 406.4 mm) Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Inlays: MOTO Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone,
- Case: Standard Jackson Gig Bag
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuners: Die-Cast Tuners
- Additional Information:
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042