- J16725 000001000 J16725000001000
Jackson JS32 Warrior Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as striking aesthetics, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The formidable JS32 Warrior has a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12-16) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, Jackson-branded double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Warrior
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Unique Features: White Binding on Neck and Headstock, Black Hardware and "Zebra" Style Pickup Covers
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Jackson JS32 Warrior Electric Guitar:
This guitar is a good value. The neck is fantastic, the tuners are solid, the pickups are great, and the FR bridge works flawlessly. The body is everything a pointy guitar enthusiast could hope for. The only thing I could complain about is the rear spring claw cover doesn't sit 100% level, because the cavity must've not been cut perfectly. However I'd expect such flaws on any mass produced anything from an Asian country. If you're looking for a pointy guitar, and this is your budget, you won't be disappointed with this purchase.