- Product H75913
Jackson JS32T Warrior Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Jackson's entry-level JS32T Warrior suits the needs of beginning electric guitar players and offers the best in materials, workmanship, and value. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Jackson's entry-level JS Series offers the best in materials, workmanship, and value.
Jackson's entry-level JS32T Warrior suits the needs of beginning electric guitar players and offers the best in materials, workmanship, and value. The distinct Warrior body shape allows easy access to the upper frets and has great tone and sustain. Features an Indian cedro body, bolt-on maple neck 24 fret compound radius rosewood fingerboard with Jackson's classic sharkfin inlay, Jackson CVR high-output humbucking pickups, adjustable string-through-body bridge, and chrome hardware.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Model Name: JS32T Warrior„¢
- Series: JS
- Body: Indian Cedro
- Body Shape: Warrior„¢
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12 to 16 Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Bolt-On Maple
- Nut Width: 1.69 (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® CVR Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® CVR Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- String Nut: Graphite
- Switch Tip: Black Switch Tip
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/8 Wrench
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Compound 12" to 16" Fingerboard Radius, MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays, Strings-Through-Body Adjustable Bridge
- Case/Gig Bag: Standard Jackson® Gig Bag
The start-up guitar every modern rocking guitarist should have had! Order yours today.