- H87641 000003000 H87641000003000
Jackson KEXTMG Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Kelly KEXTMG features a basswood body (quilt maple top on trans finishes), three-piece through-body maple neck, compound-radius (12"-16") bound r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sharp guitar with through-body neck construction, EMG pickups and tune-o-matic bridge.
The Kelly KEXTMG features a basswood body (quilt maple top on trans finishes), three-piece through-body maple neck, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and classic Jackson shark fin inlays, EMG 81 (bridge) and 85 (neck) pickups, and a string-through-body TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge.
Built with the very latest in Jackson expertise and innovation, X Series models feature hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, tremolo and hard-tail bridges, and a fantastic selection of striking finishes. More than the sum of their parts, these guitars are imbued with an X factor that makes them perfect modern shred machines that bring Jackson to a whole new generation of fleet-fingered players.
Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with pure Jackson DNA-classic Jackson designs, outstanding tone, ultra-fast playability and eminently affordable value for 21st century guitarists.
- Basswood body (quilt maple top on trans finishes)
- Three-piece through-body maple neck
- Compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Classic Jackson shark fin inlays
- EMG 81 (bridge) and 85 (neck) pickups
Strap on some Jackson expertise and innovation. Order today.
KEXTMG Electric Guitar
Body Shape: Kelly
Body Finish: Gloss
Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
Number of Frets: 24
Fret Size: Jumbo
Position Inlays: Shark Fin Inlays
Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
Headstock Binding: Black
Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
Neck Finish: Oiled
Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
Neck Binding: White
Truss Rods: Dual-Action
Pickup Configuration: H/H
Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Controls: Volume, Tone
Bridge: TonePros Tune-O-Matic (T3BT-B) String-Thru-Body
Tuning Machines: Jackson Tuning Machines
String Nut: Black Plastic
Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: Yes
Saddle Intonation Adjustment Wrench: Yes
Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Unique Features: Tone Pros Tune-O-Matic String-Thru bridge, EMG 81/85 Pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Shark Fin Inlays
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.