- J41313 000001000 J41313000001000
Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT7 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery, and Jackson is proud to have collaborated ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature performance in a limited-edition finish.
Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery, and Jackson is proud to have collaborated so closely with the esteemed Djent-leman on the USA Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT7, a seven-string model like nothing else Jackson has ever seen—or heard— before.
New for 2016, Jackson has added a new, limited edition vivid Lambo Orange Sparkle satin finish to compliment the lineup. The instrument is crafted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky™, with sleekly scalloped horns, a comfortably contoured neck heel. The bolt-on quartersawn maple neck is sculpted with Mansoor’s own custom profile, and features graphite reinforcement, ivoroid binding and heel-end thumbwheel truss rod adjustment. The 20-radius ebony fingerboard is crafted with 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, piranha inlays and Luminlay fluorescent side dots.
The guitar’s tonally versatile sound comes from Mansoor’s dual direct-mount signature Bare Knuckle "Juggernaut" humbucking pickups with black covers, five-way switching and a push-pull (on/off) master tone knob. Other premium features include a Jackson AT1 headstock with Hipshot open-gear locking tuners (three on one side, four on the other), Hipshot hardtail seven-string bridge, single volume control knob, black hardware and more.
Includes custom black Jackson case with blue edges and Mansoor’s "Bulb" logo.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Custom signature
- Neck wood: 1-piece quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 20"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Piranha tooth
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Juggernaut humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Juggernaut humbucker
- Brand: Bare Knuckle
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Hipshot 7
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Experience this signature guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.