- #511634 000010000 511634000010000
Jackson PC-1 Phil Collen USA Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Jackson USA PC-1 Phil Collen is an electric guitar that boasts a quilted maple top and compound-radius flame fretboard to provide visual appeal t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Electronically sophisticated, visually elegant, sonically staggering.
The Jackson USA PC-1 Phil Collen is an electric guitar that boasts a quilted maple top and compound-radius flame fretboard to provide visual appeal that's as captivating as it is original. A double-bladed Sustainer humbucker up front sings it sweet and quiet, while a DiMarzio HS2 in the middle and DiMarzio Super 3 at the bridge dish out that signature Phil Collen chunk and screaming sustain. The Jackson PC-1 has a mahogany body and quartersawn bolt-on maple neck. Floyd Rose Original double-locking trem. Jackson includes a hardshell case with your PC-1 Phil Collen Guitar.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better! Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Flamed maple compound-radius fingerboard
Quartersawn maple bolt-on neck
Sustainer neck pickup
DiMarzio HS2 middle pickup
DiMarzio Super 3 bridge pickup
Floyd Rose Originaldouble-locking tremolo
It's no surprise Phil Collen designed a guitar that's a treat to the ears. But just wait till you lay your EYES on it! OK, it ain't cheap. But you're worth it. Do it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.