- Write a Review
Classic looks, alder body with maple top, Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose bridge.
The DK2Q Pro Series Dinky features an alder body with a striking 4A 1/8" quilt maple cap, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wrap-around heel, rolled fingerboard edges, compound-radius (12"-16") ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays, White neck and headstock binding, thumb-wheel truss rod butt adjust, direct-mount Seymour Duncan JB Zebra (bridge) and '59 Zebra (neck) humbucking pickups with five-way blade switching, Floyd Rose bridge, black hardware and Dunlop strap locks.
- Body Material: Alder with quilt maple top
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Head Stock Binding: Black
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan Zebra JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra '59 SH1N Direct Mount Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.