- J25597 000001001 J25597000001001
Jackson Pro Dinky DK7-M Electric Guitar
Metallic Black Maple
- Write a Review
Seven is your lucky number with Jackson' Pro Series DK7-M Dinky. With its dual Seymour Duncan SH6-7 Distortion direct-mount humbucking pickups, the D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A contoured alder body, Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose bridge.
Seven is your lucky number with Jackson' Pro Series DK7-M Dinky. With its dual Seymour Duncan SH6-7 Distortion direct-mount humbucking pickups, the DK7-M is a malevolently stylish seven-string model of great power and striking beauty.
Other premium features include a 25.5 scale length, 1/8" 4A quilt maple top on the transparent finish model, bolt-on maple neck with smooth hand-rubbed oil back finish and rock-solid graphite reinforcement, a super-convenient neck butt-end truss rod adjustment wheel, compound-radius (12-16) bound maple or rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, bound seven-in-line Jackson reverse headstock, five-way blade pickup switching, recessed Floyd Rose seven-string double-locking tremolo bridge, and black hardware. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH6-7 Distortion humbucking
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: SH6-7 Distortion humbucking
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jackson Pro Dinky DK7-M Electric Guitar:
Finally an off the rack Jackson neck that fits me well. The wider 7 string compensates for the too thin neck profile that Jackson has boasted about since the 80's. A string wrapped around 1st fret position is the same length as my Gibson 1959 Les Paul re-issue 6 string guitar, finally a Jackson that feels good.
After a setup and cleaning up the proud fret ends this Jackson 7 string is a fine guitar. The black metalflake paint is very nice. The Duncans may need heights tweaked, but work well for this and the pro sl7 Jackson I have.
- Was this a gift?: