- #J27920 000005001 J27920000005001
Jackson PRO Monarkh SC Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Brimming with technology and style, the Jackson Pro Monarkh SC is an amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine.
Brimming with technology and style, the Jackson Pro Monarkh SC is an amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no-compromise performer. Enjoy unparalleled consistency and tonal variety at any volume level, from the quietest whisper to a mighty roar, while experiencing the bleeding edge of modern guitar craftsmanship and construction.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of modern metal. A pair of Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 active humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions provide all the aggression you'll ever need, throwing out a hotter-than-average signal with up to 14dB less noise, perfect for driving high gain amplifiers with thick, grunting distortion.
The active preamp was deliberately engineered for high performance, as is the 12-16 compound radius fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets for Jacksons familiar effortless playing feel. The one-piece maple neck capped with Jackson's 3x3 AT-1 headstock conceals a pair of graphite reinforcement rods, providing stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping.
The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true while the anchored tailpiece and Jackson die-cast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
Clothed in classic Jackson style, the Pro SC wears brooding black three-ply body binding and hardware, including the Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, master volume and tone controls and plastic nut, while the stark white single-ply neck binding creates an elegant contrast with the rosewood fingerboard. A sophisticated riffing machine, the Pro SC springs forth from the fine minds of Jackson's engineers ready to respond to your every musical command.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Arched Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Ghostfins
- Nut width: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blackout AHB-1N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Blackout AHB-1B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compound radius compensated
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Jump on this high-speed train to Jacksonville. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- the locking tuners are a bit awkward
- Rock Concerts
- Small Venues
Comments about Jackson PRO Monarkh SC Electric Guitar:
If you're looking for a thin bodied, single cut guitar with a fast neck this might fit the bill. The SD active pickups are nice and can be turned up for maximum punch or turned back for great traditional tones. All of the controls are responsive.
The guitar balances well and is easy to play, even in the upper register (due to the cutaway).
For a mass produced item, the finish on mine was nice - just a few very minor clear coat bumps around the headstock binding.
The only thing that I would suggest changing is the locking tuner design. I bought a set of Schaller M6 3 x 3 locking tuners and they slipped right in!