- Write a Review
Signature features and extensive low end.
Djent forefather and speed demon Misha Mansoor has gained widespread acclaim as the mastermind behind the axe-centric progressive metal band Periphery. He’s known to impress the most discerning of metal fans with his steadfast, fleet-fingered technique, and his personally designed collection of Jackson signature Juggernaut instruments is sure to set any shredder’s tone ablaze.
For 2017, Jackson adds a new Pro Series version of the seven-string Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT, offering many similar features as his U.S.A. model with a price tag that is easier on the wallet.
The Pro Juggernaut HT7FM features a 26.5 in.-scale length, basswood body with a striking flame-maple top, one-piece bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and wrap-around heel for comfort, 16 in. flat radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays, Luminlay side-dots, and convenient thumb wheel truss rod butt adjust.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop new, killer-sounding Jackson MM1 pickups, which can be shaped with a master volume and master tone control with push/pull select and five-way blade switch. Also features a Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge, Jackson die-cast locking tuners, black hardware and reversed Jackson 4x3 (4 over, 3 under) AT-1 headstock. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Mansoor
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 26.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MM1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MM1
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: HT7 7-String Hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Go all the way with Jackson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.