- J48430 000001000 J48430000001000
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC LH
- Write a Review
New for 2017, Jackson offers a left-hand version of the Pro Series Monarkh SC in Black. Brimming with technology and style, the Pro SC LH is an amped...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine.
New for 2017, Jackson offers a left-hand version of the Pro Series Monarkh SC in Black. Brimming with technology and style, the Pro SC LH is an amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no compromise performer.
Features a 24.75 in. scale length, mahogany body with arched maple top, speedy one-piece set maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods and scarf joint, and a 12-16 in. compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearloid ghostfin inlays.
A pair of Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1 active humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions provide aggressive tone, throwing out a hotter-than-average signal with up to 14dB less noise—perfect for driving high gain amplifiers with thick, grunting distortion. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true while the anchored tailpiece and Jackson die-cast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability.
Cloaked in classic Jackson style, the Pro SC LH features three-ply body binding and black hardware, including the Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, plastic nut, two volume and master tone controls, while the stark white single-ply neck binding creates an elegant contrast with the ebony fingerboard and matching 3x3 (3 over, 3 under) AT-1 headstock. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Arched Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Monarkh
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.86 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Ghostfin
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: AHB-1N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: AHB-1B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compound Radius Compensated Bridge
- Tailpiece: Anchored
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Go all the way with Jackson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.