- J48479 000001000 J48479000001000
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 HT MAH Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Unleash your creativity with the innovative Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 HT MAH. A high performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A high performance evolution.
Unleash your creativity with the innovative Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 HT MAH. A high performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
Premium features include a resonant mahogany top and body and one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. The SL2’s lightning fast 12-16 in. compound radius ebony fingerboard (with 24 jumbo frets) is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck (with hand-rubbed oil finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups (TB-6 bridge/SH-6N neck) drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-position pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge provides improved sustain.
All the famous Jackson appointments are offered with the SL2 HT MAH —black hardware, a satin Natural Mahogany finish, pearloid piranha tooth neck inlays, single-ply binding around the body, neck and Jackson’s signature pointed 6-in-line headstock. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Solist
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharktooth
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-6N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: TB-6
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: HT6 6-String Hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Go all the way with Jackson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 HT MAH Electric Guitar:
Nice tone and I've always liked Jackson/Charvel compound radius necks. The frets are not the Jumbos found on some other guitars. These are smoother and don't feel like train tracks when sliding. Nice fit and finish.