- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J41287 000001000 J41287000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for fans of 7-string guitars, the Pro Series Soloist SL7 is a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess and innovative guitar design...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sleek finish with Seymour Duncans, ebony fretboard and Floyd Rose tremolo.
Designed for fans of 7-string guitars, the Pro Series Soloist SL7 is a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess and innovative guitar design.
Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose FRT-SSO2000 double-locking tremolo bridge, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning when combined with a 7-string Floyd Rose locking nut.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of Seymour Duncan SH-6 7 pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound—combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life.
The 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical light-speed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The brooding all-black hardware wears well, refusing to show the rigors of the road it may encounter while the durable gloss finish, alumiloid piranha neck inlays, single ply neck binding and Jackson’s signature pointed reverse 7-In-Line headstock establish this instrument’s unmistakable pedigree. Innovative, lightning fast, monstrous-sounding and more than easy on the eyes, the Pro Series Soloist SL7 is the perfect match for modern metal musicians. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-6 7
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: SH-6 7
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 5-way switch with coil splitting
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-SSO2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Trust Jackson to get it right. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7 Electric Guitar:
I am extremely hesitant to buy instruments without playing them; but I am satisfied with this purchase. I switched from a 1999 Ibanez RG 7 string to this and it feels similar, so I had no problems with the switch. I only dislike two things about the entire guitar; one is that the pickups sounds extremely dry, and the 5-way selector is obnoxious on a "metal" guitar. I would give it 4.5 out of 5 if that were an option, so I gave it a 5 instead. I would recommend re-stringing it upon arrival, as mine sounded dead.
- Was this a gift?: