- #J16646 000002000 J16646000002000
Jackson Pro Soloist SL2 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Engineered from its inception for high speed, technically demanding guitar playing the Pro Soloist SL2 is a purebred shred machine. The fine minds at...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Neck-through design, compound radius, Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
Engineered from its inception for high speed, technically demanding guitar playing the Pro Soloist SL2 is a purebred shred machine. The fine minds at Jackson put their heads together and created the next evolution of innovative guitars, melding sound, playability and ultra-modern style into a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess and innovative guitar design.
Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 double-locking tremolo bridge, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning when combined with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut. Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound—a crisp JBTM TB4 humbucking bridge pickup and warm ‘59TM SH1N direct-mount humbucking neck pickup combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three- position pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life.
The 12”-16” compound radius fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. The ergonomic Soloist body shape is designed for player comfort and increased balance, eliminating the dread “neck dive” that has brought many a headstock to a sad, untimely end.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The brooding all-black hardware wears well, refusing to show the rigors of the road it may encounter while the durable gloss finish, alumiloid piranha neck inlays, single ply neck binding and Jackson’s signature pointed 6-In-Line headstock establish this instrument’s unmistakable pedigree. Innovative, lightning fast, monstrous-sounding and more than easy on the eyes, the Pro Soloist SL2 is the perfect match for modern metal musicians. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Nato
- Body finish: Gloss or satin dependent on model
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59 SH1N direct-mount
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JB TB4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black or chrome dependent on model
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
- Small Venues
Comments about Jackson Pro Soloist SL2 Electric Guitar:
Deservs every cent. Fine fingerboard, makes really easier to play fast. There is really no need to buy the expensive USA models if you are not professional musician.