- Product H68218
Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The strikingly designed Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar is built for extreme players. The alder body joins up with the maple neck and compound...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A more affordable Rhoads model.
The strikingly designed Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar is built for extreme players. The alder body joins up with the maple neck and compound-radius rosewood fretboard.
Shredder-friendly features include jumbo frets; a Floyd Rose-licensed, Jackson low-profile, double-locking tremolo; Seymour Duncan JB TB4 (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbuckers; and volume/volume/tone with 3-way switching. Black hardware completes the visuals.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbucker
- Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
- MOTO sharkfin inlays
- 25-1/2" scale
- 22 jumbo frets
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson low-profile double-locking tremolo
- Volume, volume, tone, three-way
- Sealed die-cast tuners
RR3 Randy Rhoads Electric Guitar
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .745", 12th fret .810"
- 1-11/16" nut width
Reviewed by 1 customer