- Product H68218
Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The strikingly designed Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar is built for extreme players. The alder body joins up with the maple neck and compound...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A more affordable Rhoads model.
The strikingly designed Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar is built for extreme players. The alder body joins up with the maple neck and compound-radius rosewood fretboard.
Shredder-friendly features include jumbo frets; a Floyd Rose-licensed, Jackson low-profile, double-locking tremolo; Seymour Duncan JB TB4 (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbuckers; and volume/volume/tone with 3-way switching. Black hardware completes the visuals.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbucker
- Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
- MOTO sharkfin inlays
- 25-1/2" scale
- 22 jumbo frets
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson low-profile double-locking tremolo
- Volume, volume, tone, three-way
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Black hardware
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .745", 12th fret .810"
- 1-11/16" nut width