- Product 511466
Jackson SL1 USA Soloist Electric Guitar
Burnt Cherry Burst
- Write a Review
Renowned for incredible playability and sustain.Jackson' SL1 USA Soloist guitar is constructed with alder body wings on a heelless thru-body maple ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Celebrated for its playability and sustain.
Renowned for incredible playability and sustain.Jackson' SL1 USA Soloist guitar is constructed with alder body wings on a heelless thru-body maple neck, with fast-action profile and compound-radius, bound ebony 24-fret fingerboard for uniquely stunning looks, performance and sound. The SL1 is loaded with Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose Original tremolo for superior tone and tuning stability. Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard features a more dramatic curve at the nut for smooth chording, and flattens out towards the neck joint for excellent low-action playability and extreme note bending without fretting out. Use the drop-down menu above to choose colors and other options.
Neck-thru-body quartersawn maple
24 jumbo frets
Mother-of-pearl shark fin position inlays
Bound fingerboard and headstock
Matching headstock on transparent finishes
Inlaid mother-of-pearl Jackson logo
Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Classic Stack humbuckers (middle, neck)
Master volume, master Floyd Rose Original double-locking 2-point tremolo
5-way pickup switch
Black hardware (chrome on transparent finishes)
CTS pots and Switchcraft switches
Order now to get your hands on the most smokin' axe you'll ever play.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.