- Product 514217
Jackson SL2H Soloist Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Jackson SL2H Soloist Guitar features an alder body, quartersawn eastern hard rock maple neck (through body), compound radius ebony fingerboard, S...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Celebrated for its playability and sustain.
The Jackson SL2H Soloist Guitar features an alder body, quartersawn eastern hard rock maple neck (through body), compound radius ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups, Floyd Rose® Original tremolo and black hardware. Available with flame maple top and chrome hardware on trans finishes.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Body: Alder with Flame Maple Top on Transparent Colors
- Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .790", 12th Fret: .850"
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB„¢ TB4 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59„¢ SH1N Humbucking Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume,
- Master Tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original„¢ Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Hardware: Black (Chrome on Transparent Colors)
- Strings: NPS, XL, (.009 to .042)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"