- Write a Review
Neck-through-body construction, compound radius fretboard, EMG pickups and hardtail bridge.
The six-string SLATTMGX3-6 features an arched Soloist Basswood body, a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, EMG 81 neck and 85 bridge pickups, a bound compound-radius (12-16) rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 25.5 scale and a string-through-body compensated and adjustable style bridge.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss / Satin
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Head Stock Binding: Black
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Branded
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Tone Pros Tune-O-Matic String-Thru Bridge, Arched Top, Speed Neck, EMG 81/85 Pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Piranha Inlays
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Small Venues
Comments about Jackson SLATTXMG3-6 Electric Guitar:
Really versatile....sounds great clean....very articulate from a whisper to,a scream.....
Of course the neck is brilliantly engineered for ease of playing....but the neck through body
Couples the sustain beyond the bolt on and set neck counterparts.
The active pups give you ease of legato, hammer-ons and pull-offs.....
Really great clarity when you have everything set to Wow!
Fine instrument for the price point...